San Francisco, California
Yambla is a fast-growing startup based in San Francisco and Belgium. We are revolutionizing the way companies
Even the largest companies have trouble innovating. Nokia, Kodak, BlackBerry and BlockBuster are just a few examples of thriving companies that went from hero to zero overnight due to a lack of innovation. It’s Yambla’s job to help companies stay ahead of the competition.
Here at Yambla we strongly believe employee engagement is the key to the success of any company, and it’s our mission to help companies build a culture of innovation by collecting ideas from employees, and turning them into value.
It’s a huge challenge and we can’t do this on our own – that’s why we need people like you!
What you’ll be doing
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
- You should have vast experience with SAAS sales
- Strong intra-team communication and ability to express ideas
Nice to haves:
- Worked in a sales role for a flagship SAAS company
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you could excel in this environment, let’s have a chat! - Drop us an email at email@example.com.
> See all careers
Powering intrapreneurship worldwide. Request a demo now!
Trusted by some of the world’s smartest companies